The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
1st ever day of fasting
13 May 2013, 12:30
Hi all. This is my 1st ever day of fasting.Doing ok so far. Had 1 weetabix with skimmed milk at 10am then homemade carrot & coriander soup just 5mins ago. Total cals so far= 200. Got 300 left for dinner then very early to bed I think lol x
Re: 1st ever day of fasting
13 May 2013, 12:39
Hi Michk

This is my first day too. Just back from "lunch" where I had a nice cup of coffee. I have an emergency carrot for if it all gets too much for me this afternoon, but feeling ok so far. Tonight I'm planning on a bit of grilled salmon with veg. Think an early night might be a good idea.

Good luck
Alf
13 May 2013, 12:42
Welcome to you both, and great planning! Take your time browsing around. Near the top is an FAQ bubble, but feel free to post any questions. This is a great forum for support and information. Take Care. :grin:
13 May 2013, 12:56
My first the here at this forum but my 5the fast day. Have nothing to eat yet. Putting my 500 calories in my dinner. Good luck both with day 1!
13 May 2013, 16:09
We started the diet yesterday on a fast day. I only used 576 of my 600 calories and I wasn't hungry at all.
Dinner 200, gravy 25,fruit 50, cheese 25, Ryvita x4 176,celery x3 26, soup 74.
I didn't have breakfast.

Great so far lets hope my next fast day is as easy.
13 May 2013, 18:42
We tend to go to bed earlier on fast days!!!
13 May 2013, 20:22
Thanks everyone - I am actually feeling ok. Getting hungry now though, just had a cup of tea and a satsuma. Total calories for the day = 495. I have to spread my calories over the day because I have to take medication for type 2 diabetes and needs to be taken with food.So I hope this is ok - I suppose time will tell. Good luck to everyone xx
7 posts Page 1 of 1