The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

13 posts Page 1 of 1
Day 1!!
14 May 2013, 05:52
Hi everyone,

So here I am at day 1, my first fast day. I am feeling very positive, have the days menu planned, and then the grill broke so have to rejuggle. Just hope I don't forget when I'm feeding the kiddies this afternoon and pinch a mouthful here and there.

Wish me luck........please!!!
Re: Day 1!!
14 May 2013, 05:57
Good luck Nina. But I thought when we ate off our children's plates there were no calories :lol:
14 May 2013, 05:59
Good luck :)
14 May 2013, 06:01
only if you're standing up!
just like broken biscuits have no calories ...
Good luck Nina- do drop in to the forums for distraction and support
:clover:
14 May 2013, 06:02
And that if you eat white chocolate and dark chocolate together they cancel each other out!
14 May 2013, 06:30
Good luck, Nina! It is my Day 1, too, so we are in it together!

Have a great day!

-Blue
14 May 2013, 08:53
Thank you everyone, loving the non calorie's from childrens plates and the white and dark chocolate thing is genius!
So far so good, had a banana, black tea and 2 glasses of water, which for me is amazing. I'm not a good water drinker and am trying to drink 5 glasses today. I've been told shot glasses don't count!
14 May 2013, 08:56
Oh and good luck to you too Blue sky! Check in with you later to compare.
14 May 2013, 09:12
It is also my first day!!
I need all the luck I can get..
Good luck everyone :)!
14 May 2013, 19:56
How did everyone's day 1 go? Mine was great- made a BIG pot of very low-cal cream of celery soup in the morning, and snacked on it throughout the day. Took a nice nap to kill some time midday, which helped a lot. Glad the day is almost over- really looking forward to eating normally tomorrow!
14 May 2013, 20:22
Not as bad as I thought, I was thinking about food constantly around 4.30/5.00 but couldn't eat my dinner until 8 as had to pop out. I think I went a little over, 511 calories and am defiantly looking forward to a nice hot bowl of porridge in the morning.
14 May 2013, 20:39
I did my first fast on Monday. I was surprised how (relatively) simple it was. I also ended up doing today as well, by accident! I had only had a small breakfast and lunch today, well within my 500 calories when I was called into work suddenly for a late shift so as I hadn't had my "proper" dinner for a non-fast day I just grabbed a yogurt after work and used it as another fast day. A bit hungry now though!
13 posts Page 1 of 1