The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

2 posts Page 1 of 1
My thoughts on juice fasting
14 May 2013, 09:03
I attempted (and failed) a juice fast yesterday. I really love juicing, and my juicer is my favourite kitchen gadget - second only to my breadmaker. Anyway, here are my thoughts:

http://imcountingufoz.com/blog/juicy-tu ... juice-3097
Great blog! You're right about the cold thing, although I don't necessarily link my feeling cold to fasting as it's still frustratingly wintery here in NI and I always have cold feet! Carorees has raised the spectre of thyroid function slowing in the first 24 hours of liquid fasting, even in those who don't have thyroid problems. I understand it can make you feel cold. I'm not overly worried about it because I'm losing weight but it's another factor to consider for those not losing after liquid fasts.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics

Who is online