The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

2 posts Page 1 of 1
first 'proper' fast day
17 May 2013, 02:06
skipped my protein shake this morning before gym just to see how I felt.
I was absolutely full of energy during my work out.
I last ate 17 hours go, just been on fruit tea all day at work, and don't even feel hungry.
am looking forward to a lovely healthy 500 cal dinner tonight though.
so surprised that I feel this good on an empty tummy - super motivated now!
Re: first 'proper' fast day
17 May 2013, 17:09
Well done newfastdieter, seems you are/were on a roll for day 1! Long may it continue... I hope your 500 cal evening went as well.

I play squash sometimes on the evening of a fast day (before eating, and having had virtually no calories since the previous evening) and I don't feel it has any adverse effect on my playing at all. (I lose sometimes but that's no different to other days!)
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics

Who is online