The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I got through it!
17 May 2013, 06:04
Hi everyone,

Still very new to this WOE, did my second fast day yesterday (did my first on tuesday) and left out breakfast and dinner then had my 500 cals at 7 did go to bed at 9 with a banging headache and have woke with it but all the same i did it.. yay!
i drank so much water and green tea through the day to help and even had a veg stock in the afternoon which i read on here somewhere yesterday and that kept me going.
Must say this forum is fantastic for all the support you get!
it's strange as last night all i could think about was having a mcd's breakfast this morning lol but i don't actually feel like one and am about to go and have my usuall yummy muesli.
Good luck to everyone fasting today! :clover:

My fasting days Monday & Thursady.
Re: I got through it!
17 May 2013, 06:18
Hi and welcome hope your headache eases soon, it seems to be a thing some get in the early days .fasting gets easier as you go along ,I am looking forward to my porridge in a while after fasting yesterday ,good luck and well done
Re: I got through it!
17 May 2013, 06:19
Hi bohbly,
I'm glad you are getting to grips with this WOE so well, the headache seems to be a common side effect (though luckily not for me). I find that the day after a Fast I have loads of energy and feel really positive.
So here's to a good Post-Fast-Friday for all us Thursday fasters :like:
3 posts Page 1 of 1