The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
7 weeks in and super hungry
17 May 2013, 15:44
Ive been doing this for 7 weeks now and having a pretty easy time with the fast days I usualy save my calories until the evening and its been working im down 10 lbs... This last week ive been extra hungry everyday, before I found I had less of an appitite on my eat days and would have less portions... but this week I was back to eating and not feeling full and snacking... neadless to say I gained a pound. I just had a fast yesterday and it felt like my first fast I was super hungry and felt sick... Don't realy know why now I feel like im going backwards... anyone else experience this around 7 weeks in?? Any advice??
Re: 7 weeks in and super hungry
17 May 2013, 15:52
I'm 5 months in and I have occasional bottomless days or weeks like that. Sometimes I can blame it on hormones, other times there seems to be no reason but it evens out again.
17 May 2013, 23:29
thanks:) im trying to control it but I want everything yummy lol
17 May 2013, 23:39
I'm glued to the bottle of water and the kettle. A glass of water here, some broth there, a nap in the afternoon... they all help me from not feeling too hungry.
Do I stop being hungry? No. From the moment I wake up till the time I go to bed. Today I ate 4 times (two meals, two snacks), I had two coffees and one cup of broth and I'm still hungry... I guess it's a constant battle between hunger's power and our power and we gotta win!!!
18 May 2013, 00:46
Even before the diet, my appetite was like that. I've no idea why, but I think if its not always like that it isn't a problem.
5 posts Page 1 of 1