The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
I really shouldn't complain, he's incredibly supportive & finds us lots of lovely low cal recipes for fast days, but ........ tonight .........

Pork orloff - mignon of pork, stuffed with camembert, wrapped in parma ham, topped with tomatoes, complemented with a camembert sauce ........ I think I've just been to heaven & back

Oh dear, I was SO pleased with 1st loss ..... but ...... Oh, it was worth it, my gastric juices are in heaven.

I'll fast tomorrow !!!!!
Oh, what a dreadful husband! Please send him (and his cooking skills) to me, and I will sort him out for you ;)
Were you fasting today?
If not, I'm afraid I fail to see the problem there. Yummy sounding meal cooked for you to enjoy on a day when you don't have to count calories, or worry about it surely.
A stone is a great achievement, you're doing great clearly as your bmi is within healthy range. When you're already taking steps to lose weight and using a fairly strict regime 2 days a week it seems a shame to feel guilty over the other 5 days. Not having to feel guilty about food for 5 days a week seems kind of the point of this diet to me.
Hi Anne,

My husband is also the chef in this house but you know, that meal sounded lovely, healthy and tasty. I'm sure it will not impact on your already impressive weight loss so, just relax, enjoy, have some wine with it and remember, in the words of Scarlet O'Hara "tomorrow is another day",This is not an endurance test but an enjoyable way to regulate your weight so, ENJOY IT!

Ballerina x :heart:
Yum yum. Enjoy. My husband made brioche bread and butter pudding on the weekend. Enough probably for eight people but over the weekend we ate the lot. Lucky I'm fasting today.
Where have I gone wrong? My husband thinks he's done we'll if he opens the wine!
Yes, well, I'll pass your problem to my mum and see what she has to say.

BTW... My dad breaks an egg in a pot with water and wonders why his boiled egg is not round...
My grandad used to tell us to talk to gran as he wasn't sure how he took his tea!
I just realised that I wrote "your mum" instead of "my mum", LOL!!!
Hee hee I did look at it several times & for the life of me couldn't work out why you said that!!!!

:grin: :grin:
11 posts Page 1 of 1