The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

13 posts Page 1 of 1
hey All,
Yes! It is true. We do jump sometimes after a plateau for a few weeks. I was getting depressed but now I'm happy with it all. So don't feel bad, it will happen !
Andrea
Great stuff! :)

I had a similar experience, plateaued for a few weeks then suddenly lost it on the 4th week, seems to be quite common with this WOE
Fantastic news :)
great news! did you do anything different? or just stick with it?
congrats - totally know the feeling, had almost 3 weeks of gaining little by little - despite trying really hard, and then lo & behold, good news AT LAST today.
the body's a funny old thing eh.
stick with it!
Well done. This same thing happened to me as well. Have faith and soldier on :-)
Congrats, Andrea!
Well done Andrea! Any tips please as I so want to drop off this plateau!!
Woo boo! I am now a 5 2 for lifer!!
Woo Hoo!!! I am now a 5 2 for lifer!! Damn predictive text!
agmartin wrote: hey All,
Yes! It is true. We do jump sometimes after a plateau for a few weeks. I was getting depressed but now I'm happy with it all. So don't feel bad, it will happen !
Andrea

After two weeks staying the same and another week gaining 1 lb, I really needed to read this post today. thanks agmartin :like: :smile:
13 posts Page 1 of 1