The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

13 posts Page 1 of 1
1st goal achieved!
23 May 2013, 08:17
Had to spread the good news.....I've lost 7lbs in five & a half weeks....yippee! My goal was to lose half a stone in 9 weeks before my holiday which I thought was pretty do-able although given my long-standing lack of will power was definitely going to be a a challenge.
So now I'm aiming for another 3 lbs before I go and will review after the hols when I see what damage has been done :frown:

This is THE best way to lose weight. So pleased :grin:

Good luck everyone and hang in there :heart:
Re: 1st goal achieved!
23 May 2013, 08:18
Congrats! Half a stone is my first goal too, and like you 10lbs is my next one! You've inspired me to be good and get there :) I'm glad it's happened so quickly for you.
23 May 2013, 08:25
Well done you! I'm on a similar timescale/weight loss and found it incredibly easy, in fact don't have to think about it very much at all.
From my point of view I did try to lose weight a year or so ago and hated it, counting calories every day/every meal, yes it worked, but it was awfully boring and needless to say gave up.
The results from the 5:2 WOE are impressive and have lost weight every week so far, I'm not worried about holidays, will go and have a blast, if I just put a pound or two on I have confidence that with this WOE within a week or two it'll go again :like:

Keep going and well done on your 1st goal, may there be many others.
23 May 2013, 08:48
Well done, keep up the good work! :clover:
23 May 2013, 08:58
:dance: Congrays! :dance:
23 May 2013, 09:00
Well done :like: here's to the next one
23 May 2013, 14:07
Congratulations , enjoy your holiday
23 May 2013, 14:27
Well done...I started the 5:2 on Monday and am on my 2nd fast day, it is inspiring to read of these great achievements!
23 May 2013, 14:46
Well done! I love hearing (well, reading) of others' progress on this plan.
23 May 2013, 14:59
It makes everything you have worked hard for worthwhile!

Well done!
23 May 2013, 21:32
Thanks all for ur encouragement :smile: It's great to feel control again.....another benefit :like:
25 May 2013, 14:40
Congratulations 4flipsake! That is really great and inspiring to the rest of us!! I agree - it's so wonderful to feel in control again, and positive!!! Enjoy your holiday!!
13 posts Page 1 of 1