The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Dumb question time...
25 May 2013, 15:52
Is WOE "Way of eating" and WOL "Way of living"? Thought so but wanted to confirm...

Also, does anyone feel cold at the end of a fast? I tend to run cold generally (I never mind the heat and we've been having a relatively cool spring here in the US) but I consistently notice this before I go to bed. My thyroid functions have always tested normal so should I worry? I would be crushed if I had to give up fasting as this is the only thing I can see myself doing forever...
Re: Dumb question time...
25 May 2013, 15:55
3 out of 3 - yes to all! Keep it up...
25 May 2013, 15:57
Correct with the acronyms. Feeling cold on a fast day is very common. You can use the search feature in left panel to find more threads regarding this "cold on a fast day" will probably give you alot of hits. I was very cold on fast days but either time or moving about more has helped me warm up.
26 May 2013, 18:55
Thanks CreakyPete and Betsysgr8, for the responses and info.
And great profile names ! LOL!
26 May 2013, 19:23
Always cold on fast days...but now the weather is finally warmer so it's not nearly as bad.
5 posts Page 1 of 1