The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
I nearly forgot to tell you guys... :confused:

On Thursday, I went out with my girlfriends for my birthday (I wasn't in the mood for a big night out) and they told me that I look thinner than the last time they saw me and I looked thinner. :shock:

Now, they don't know I'm on a diet (only one of my Athenian friends knows and she wasn't there yet) so it was definitely genuine!!! :grin:

BTW, I managed to empty the bar from all their sangria on that night. :cool:
What a lovely unexpected birthday present! Sounds like you have some great friends and had a super birthday celebration.
Great TML13! That's a great birthday present.
Yes, it was good! And I did get lots of wonderful material pressies as well!

My friends are indeed great, I couldn't do without them!
TML13! That is indeed a great birthday present! Sangria helps you celebrate too! For my birthday in July the only thing I want as a present is to get back (comfortably) into my LEVIs I wore when my son was small (in my 30s)...If not by July then eventually I think...
Best of luck, Sifrina! I too have a pair of skinny jeans that I want to fit into as soon as possible!
Sangria--the perfect birthday celebration! Boy, when those compliments come, it validates the bravery one has to try as well as the continuing effort. Brilliant!

It happened to me this morning as well. I ran into my neighbor, and she said I was just going to "float away" and that I was going to be her inspiration. Thank you 5:2!

It's nice to know we're getting better, not just older.!
Older? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah! No way!
Yay! How nice, I bet that felt great. You probably look younger as well as thinner too! :wink:
WONDERFUL! Love that!
Moira, I already look something like 10 years younger, I don't want more!!! It can cause many problems, sometimes work related (you will do the entire project? but you are so young)!

Izzy, are you implying that I don't even know WHAT I'm doing? You're right!!! ;-)
11 posts Page 1 of 1