The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Help! When to fast.
05 Jun 2013, 07:46
Hello everyone really new to all this. I was just wondering I work long shifts in a call centre Tue. Wed & Thurs 8am-9pm 4 days off every week. I find It easier to fast the 3 days that I am in here as I am on the phone all day and get short breaks so I tend to be able to stick to the fasting days 3 days on a trot and 4 days off it! I am heavy and do have a lot to loose. Is this allowed will the diet still work if I do it this way? :bugeyes:
Re: Help! When to fast.
05 Jun 2013, 08:10
Hi Lee Lee, glad you got logged in OK :)
We do not advocate extended fasting here, so three days in a row is not recommended without medical supervision. I would suggest you stick to two days a week as per the 5:2 plan, if these need to be consecutive its not a problem, but if you want to throw in a third day (stats here indicate little to no difference for women doing 4:3 vs 5:2 however!) it ought not to be consecutive.
Re: Help! When to fast.
05 Jun 2013, 10:09
Awww thanks for helping me do that Moogie.

Thanks so much for your help on this i will just start doing 5:2 sounds better to me lol x
3 posts Page 1 of 1