The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Failed fast day MAJOR!!!
06 Jun 2013, 08:47
I am now wanting to do 4:3 so my plan for this week was to fast mon weds and fri...until a buffet got put out at work yesterday consisting of bread, cheese, salami, sausage rolls, crisps, doughnuts etc etc

I ate so much I was so full! Then we ordered an Indian takeaway followed by Ben and jerrys ice cream!

So going to fast today and maybe tomorrow as friends are coming round for a dominos on sat!

Feel guilty but onwards and upwards!! Plus I'm wearing trousers that have never actually fit me since buying them!
Re: Failed fast day MAJOR!!!
06 Jun 2013, 08:51
Shit happens, so do buffets!
Since you have days to fast (today and tomorrow) you're good to go.
06 Jun 2013, 08:53
Oh, Claire that buffet sounds rather good. I hope you enjoyed it and the Indian takeaway. Yep, you can fast today so it's not a failure. Have you done two days in a row before? If you're up for it go for it, or you could mini fast/16:8 and still do your pizza. YOu are in control of it and can make it work to suit you. Enjoy it and let us knwo how you get on.
PS easier said than done , but try and lose the guilt. It's only food and not the end of the world. ;)
PPS bet those trousers look GOOOD!
06 Jun 2013, 09:07
TML13 wrote: Shit happens, so do buffets!
Since you have days to fast (today and tomorrow) you're good to go.

I love this... Would make a great mantra :D

As long as you enjoyed yourself then that's the important thing! There's always other days to fast :D
4 posts Page 1 of 1