The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Just wondered if it was just me :) have been doing 5:2 plus the 8 hour eating window. My first drink of the day is a normal cuppa followed by lots of fruit tea until I start eating. After my window I then go back to fruit tea. Anyways, for the past month I have been weighing in and tracking my weight everyday. Have only been doing the 8 hour window for just over a week but have noticed that before on 5:2 I could gain up to 2lbs in a day, then maybe another a following day. My 16:8 shows a gain of up to a lb over 2 days, sometimes even stayed the same weight!

Anyone else noticing this? Shelley x
Hi Shelley, not sure if I understand what you mean, but you know my 2lbs that have gone? Well, I lost another 1lb when I weighed yesterday and it had still gone when I weighed this morning, my weight was the same as it was yesterday. I would post a photo of my true weight app screen to show yo what I mean but I can't remember how to do it :oops:

Hope you enjoyed your Chinese meal last night. We are bbqing tonight and there will be wine too. Way hey!! x
Sorry. Yes, what I meant was that my weight doesn't fluctuate quite so much since doing the 8 hour feeding window. When I was eating all day I could gain 2lbs from one morning weigh in to the next. On 16:8 I either stay the same or just go up by about half a pound.

And Chinese was yummy. X
3 posts Page 1 of 1