The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
After a few months of 5:2 I stopped worrying about counting calories on 5:2 and probably over last month have eaten way beyond my prescribed 500 calories. Even went for a 2nd serving of my low cal asian noodle soup which is my staple for dinners on fast days.... oooops. . Anyway as of today its one bowl only of the soup and i better do the count thing on myfitnesspal.com again to be sure im not tripping my limit.

I guess you get a bit self confident after a bit.
If its only fast days that you need to count then that's not too bad. My problem is eating days. I know if I want better weight loss I should count the calories but I just don't want to.
yep, back to counting calories as I cant exercise at the moment. thought Id got through my on/off couple of pounds but they back again this morning so need to watch what & when I eat. fast day today & big fat sexy chinese with friends tomorrow night. as I said fasting today so really looking forward to tomorrow night :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1