The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
End of second week
10 Jun 2013, 14:42
Tomorrow will see me at the end of my second week.I wont be weighing myself but the good news is I am managing to stick to the plan and enjoying fasts. I wont be weighing myself till the end of the month so I dont know if I have lost this week.

I am enjoying my fast days and look forward to the simplicity of not thinking too much about food.Now that I have the hang of the fast days I just need to refine my feast days.I dont think I particuarly overeat (ok today may be that exception lol as Im tired and doing nothing at work so have eaten)
So the next 2 weeks will be about watching what I eat on feast days (quantity) and upping my fast days to x3 per week as I find the days between fasts too long so need some more structure. The other day that Im not at work I will be doing 16:8 as I basically do it anyway so now it has a name haha

Wish me luck and hopefully end of month will bring some weight and inch loss.

Karen
Re: End of second week
10 Jun 2013, 14:45
Good luck Karen. It sounds like you have made a good start. You are lucky to find your first fasts so easy. Lots seem to struggle at first - me included xx
Re: End of second week
10 Jun 2013, 15:31
Im a support worker who works 13/14 hour shifts so I get roughly 4 days off a week so Im lucky enough to be able to do my fasts on my days off. I tend to exercise then just sleep as Im usually knackered from work so it makes it easy lol I could never manage a fast day while at work with my shifts.

Just need to get my feast days sorted now and hopefully add more to the 1lb that Ive already lost.

Karen
3 posts Page 1 of 1