The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Long distance travellers
10 Jun 2013, 15:37
Following a post by newbie Breezy, I was wondering how many forum members have a lot of weight to lose - say over 50kg? I fall into that category and there are times when it seems like a really long way to go to get anywhere near a healthy weight. My first goal is to be Obese rather than morbidly obese. But I have started. It does feel like those with a lot to lose face particular challenges. I think it makes it harder to exercise. I'd walk my dog for a couple of hours each day - and have noticed I am beginning to walk more quickly. Swimming is great and I am now a regular at the pool. I have spent a long time getting to the weight I am and realise that it is going to take a long time to lose it but at the current rate of progress it will be several years before I reach my goal. It might be helpful to have a thread for the heavy weights amongst us! What do you think?
Re: Long distance travellers
10 Jun 2013, 15:52
Hi Esta I'm member number 2 should lose 126lbs but have set my goal at 100lbs and review when I get there. Good luck to the Long distance travelers :heart: Sue
10 Jun 2013, 16:20
Hi Sue. I'll be very interested to see how many of us there are. 2 and counting x
10 Jun 2013, 16:24
Oh there are plenty of us! I recently passed the line from Morbidly Obese to merely Obese :-)
4 posts Page 1 of 1