The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Thank you.
11 Jun 2013, 15:05
I was feeling a bit down today and thought I'd just have a wee browse on the forum to catch up.
I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of you who contribute to this forum, and for your honesty in reporting all your ups and down.
You are all truly inspirational.
When I read your triumphs there is no doubt in my mind that I will reach my goals.
THANY YOU ONE AND ALL. XXXX :heart:
Re: Thank you.
11 Jun 2013, 15:19
This is an amazing place isn't it Bellalou. Sorry you're feeling a bit down at the moment - glad that the forum helps you - hope you feel 'up' again soon :smile:
11 Jun 2013, 15:28
Thank you too!!!

Sorry you're not feeling well, let us know if we can do something to cheer you up. I know many bad jokes!
11 Jun 2013, 15:45
Oh a joke, yippee doo dah - come on TML pray share one with us all - maybe a joke thread should be started, then when anyone's a bit down .............!!!! :grin:
11 Jun 2013, 15:46
Bellalou,

You forget that you are also part of this family and we are uplifted by you too, this is what families do for each other, hope you are feeling better soon otherwise TML might start telling her bad jokes and then where will we all be?
:shock: :sleepy: :cry:

Ballerina x :heart:
11 Jun 2013, 15:49
-I hate her, she called me "deaf"!!!
-And what did you reply?
-I hate her, she called me "deaf"!!!

(Ballerina, you can run, but you can hide, la la laaaaaaa)
11 Jun 2013, 15:56
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Love you too xx

Ballerina x :heart:
7 posts Page 1 of 1