The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Just started
13 Jun 2013, 11:36
Hi, I'm new.
I started my first Fast on Tuesday, today is my second one.
Found myself obsessing about food for most of Tuesday, but got easier in the evening. Today seems a little easier so far,so hopefully it will become 2nd Nature soon.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone and getting healthier :)
Re: Just started
13 Jun 2013, 11:38
Welcome halfpint!

It definitely gets easier!! It's even easier if you can squeeze two days between your fast days, in my opinion. I think Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday is ideal, myself.

Welcome to the forums :-)
13 Jun 2013, 12:30
Hi Halfpint, it sure does get easier, totally agree with what Tracieknitts says about days in between fasting. But do what suits you and your life.

Enjoy 5:2 :)
13 Jun 2013, 12:38
Hi halfpint and Welcome yes you will get everything you need with all these lovely people on here, you will find it gets easier.
For me it was easy from day one, I've loads of weight to lose so will be around with you on your journey, good luck :clover: Sue
14 Jun 2013, 14:04
Thanks a mil.
As advised by Traciknits, I will fast Monday and Thursdays. It does make more sense to spread it out.
Hubby doing it with me for support which is fantastic as it means I only have kids to cook for on fast days (which is tough enough)
Delighted that I came across this forum on Google while trying to get info on the diet. We all share a common interest and I love that we can help each other through the tough days and cheer the good days.
I'm still trying to navigate my way around, but I'm sure I'll be in full swing in no time. :grin:
14 Jun 2013, 14:07
Welcome Halfpint! Looking forward to hearing how you and mr Halfpint progress. :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1