The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I can't believe it.....
14 Jun 2013, 06:55
After my first week on 5:2 I have lost 2lbs......unbelievable....I can't believe it actually works lol

5 days of eating what I normally would (I wasn't really a bad eater anyway) and 2 days on 500cals - 2nd fast day was really hard, I was ravenous all day! For the first time in years I don't feel like I've been dieting, haven't been counting points.....its also my TOTM this weekend which normally see's +2lbs at least, but no -2lbs woohooo

Onwards and downwards this week........I will however be more organised on my 2 fast days, I think I need a meal at 12ish and 6ish for this to be sustainable, no food all day was a killer!!! :like: :oops: :cool:
Re: I can't believe it.....
14 Jun 2013, 06:58
Well done sj, this is a great start, and you are working out what works for you. Loads of support on here, good luck for future continued loss :clover: :victory:
14 Jun 2013, 07:55
Hi sj and well done,!! Yes this is easiest diet I've ever done I can see myself doing this for the rest of my life just imagine 1day of 500 calories in the middle of the week SO Easy + simple.
Good luck with next week :clover: Sue
14 Jun 2013, 08:29
Well done, SJ. This WOE really works :) I found fast days tough to start with and had a salad lunch to help get through, but it's true what (nearly) everyone says - it DOES get easier. After about 3 weeks I realised I didn't feel light headed anymore and gave up lunch, which extended my fasting time to close to 24 hours and gave me a more substantial meal in the evening. Keep an open mind, listen to your body and work out what suits you best.

The thing I like most about this WOE is I can see myself maintaining this weight loss without the daily counting and feelings of deprivation any other plan requires. Add on the health benefits and it's an absolute no-brainer!
4 posts Page 1 of 1