The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I was planning to throw a third fast day in (because my non-fast days eating has been a bit excessive lately). However, too much wine last night at a celebration dinner and woke up hung over with headache. Need painkillers. I have decided NOT to torture myself and to have a good breakfast. I have done my 2 fast days for the week (Monday and Thursday) and I should be happy about that (I AM sticking to the plan). Maybe I will throw in an extra one next week, when feeling more up to it.

But good luck for those who are fasting today!!
Sounds like a good decision. I can't fast hungover either - it's pure torture....
I had a similar plan for this week but ended up doing one fast day, one day on 1000 calories and one where I fasted until dinner and then ate probably around 1000 calories again. And I feel like I still stick to teh plan - I only modified it a bit to fit my life.
I laughed out loud when I saw the thread title. I have switched fast days because of hangover and I surprised myself by fasting hungover. If you aren't up to it, you aren't up to it and that's what makes this WoE the best, it fits with your life and don't have to make it fit yours. Hope you feel better soon, I may be joining you with a hangover in the morning ... :drink: be kind to yourself :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1