The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
I really dont know , but it was one of the easiest, food just didnt come into the picture. What was different? The sun was out for a lot of the day.

The headache didnt make an appearance, I dont feel stiff and achy muscles, this is good, and I had stuff on my mind, (not great stuff) but beside the point. It was a breeze and has me in a great mood.

Could it be that I changed fast day forward one day. Maybe because this is fast number 10 or 11. I'll jjust be over the moon it was this easy and can be again. :grin:
Hi zamale Well that's good not sure why now but its a good feeling isn't it I'm lucky in that respect at least coz I've found every fast day easy.
(weird for someone m/obese) :heart: Sue
i dont know but i find mine different every time so far! Some easy, some really difficult! no idea....
Hi,

glad you've had a good fast day. I wonder if this will impact positively on your next one too by approaching it with the thought that this one was easy?

I have found them ok since about week 3 and I believe this is because I know it's possible, have seen results and that's balanced any negative thoughts?

Good luck x
Thanks for sharing, just had to post.
That's great that you had an easy fast day! They aren't always like that (last Tuesday's was torture for me, while Thursday's was a relative breeze, and I've been doing this 8 weeks now). Hold onto that feeling, and you'll remember next time you get a difficult one (and I'm sorry to say you will) and that will keep you going.
Only had my second day yesterday and I also found it much easier. I put it down to listening to others. I cut out the fruit and coped much better. Just had lunch and dinner.

So far so good
I'm having trouble with my fast days, I struggle all morning and into early afternoon, then just as it's time to start preparing dinner all is good. It's funny but as soon as I take the vegetables out to start chopping, I feel as though I could skip the dinner I'm about to prepare. Maybe there is something to those that can cook and bake on fast days? :?: Hmmmm, I think next fast day, I will prepare one of the forum soup recipes in the morning and put it in the crock pot to simmer for a few hours and maybe that will get me through the difficult morning/afternoon.
8 posts Page 1 of 1