The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Flat lining ?
21 Jun 2013, 09:19
I'm referring to the forum tracker here, recording a 'flat line' :?:

I got on the scales and laughed out rather loudly this morning, I've 'flatlined' for the last few weeks. Not lost anything since the weigh in on 24th May, after which we had a week away, then had visitors and a BBQ party etc :oops:

This last week I chucked in an extra fast day, because I was feeling in the right frame of mind and busy as well. Got up this morning and thought 'I feel good this morning, wonder if I'm heading downwards again?'

Headed for the bathroom, got the scales out and there we have it, the downward trend has started again, I'd lost a full quarter of a pound this week, hence the big laugh :rotfl:

I don't bother putting anything less than a pound on the progress tracker so the flat line remains, but the sense of humour has made me smile at myself for a while this morning, think I'll stick to water and fruit until dinner this evening :like:

Remarkably, at least it's stayed the same, I've either lost weight each week or remained the same, never put anything on since I started on 15th April, which if I'm honest is a flaming miracle considering Old Nogs fondness for food and capacity for drink :oops:
Re: Flat lining ?
21 Jun 2013, 09:25
I think we might have tendency to forget that for all intents and purposes, we are NOT on a diet most of the time. It's a flippin miracle I've lost any weight, given what I can put away the other 5 days and yet the scales are gradually going down. That's why I'm not too worried it's happening slowly - I am well and truly eating 'normally' for most of the time. Well done on your 1/4 pound - may the scales go onwards and downwards!
Re: Flat lining ?
21 Jun 2013, 09:35
Brilliant. I'm Now on maintainence and still losing be it very very slowly. But not gaining at all
This woe is truly awesome. Long may it continue.
Well done on Yr loss!
3 posts Page 1 of 1