The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

9 posts Page 1 of 1
native ... try growing taller. Garfield the cat once said: "I'm not overweight I'm undertall.".

So the next time you visit your favorite BMI calculator, enter your pre-5:2 weight first, then modify the height entry to match your target BMI.

In my case I only need to grow another 7" (18 cm) to get to the overweight category and 14" (36 cm) to be BMI "normal". In either case a local fortune teller says that my future will be filled with frequent forehead damage and a lucrative basketball contract for the slow and aging.
love it :lol:

Unfortunately I would need to be about 8 foot tall which I think might cause more problems than it solved :grin:
That made me chuckle! Looking at your profile you seem to be doing very well with a good record of losing weight since the end of April. Hope it continues that way, so you don't have to resort to the 'rack' to stretch your body to the required heights mentioned in your post!
I agree. I'm not fat, I'm short. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Not to mention that -in the words of Obelix- horizontal stripes are fattening.
That's my problem too
Just too short.i would be stunning with an extra 6 (ok 8) inches
This is great. I no longer have to lose weight I just have to grow an inch to reach normal BMI :like:

Moogie, any chance we can get this added to our progress tracker? ;) (Just to be clear that was a joke.)
If you continue at your current average rate of loss you should reach your goal in around 8 weeks or 8cm. :-)
Haha well ive just done mine and i need to grow 7inches to be in the middle of the 'healthy weight'
which do you think will be easier...lose 3 stone or grow 7 inches??
I needed to grow a foot :oops: Well, not as in a third foot - that would make me heavier...but an extra 12 inches! I think I'll stick with the diet...
9 posts Page 1 of 1