The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Forgive me Fellow Forumites
24 Jun 2013, 11:13
Please forgive me, I have been off the rails for weeks now, and I hang my head in shame.

I am 8 weeks away from my wedding, and if I had behaved and followed the plan I would be at target weight by now.

Instead I decided I didn't need to log on and read people's encouragement and stories, and really, what difference would an extra hundred calories make here or there.

My acid reflux is back, and I feel lousy.

So please, can I come back? I promise to actually do what I want to do which is follow an amazing way of life, and lose weight in the process
Re: Forgive me Fellow Forumites
24 Jun 2013, 11:35
Welcoming you back with open arms MrsBod.
8 weeks is 8 pounds so away we go!!!
24 Jun 2013, 11:44
Welcome back! & I' m sure your refocusing will work wonders in the next eight weeks!
24 Jun 2013, 11:57
Onwards and downwards! Never too late to start again! (other clichés are available).

Seriously, don't beat yourself up, that won't help. :-)
24 Jun 2013, 12:15
Hi. MrsBod and welcome back!! All I can say is you know what to do coz you've done it before + know it works so get stuck-in, we're all here to catch-up on how it's going Good Luck :clover: Sue
24 Jun 2013, 12:25
Thank you all. I'm really excited to be starting back. So far had a chicken OXO cube for lunch, and planning the roasted veg recipe for dinner. I'll also stock up on pink & White biscuites (50cals each) and mini milky bars (69cals) so that I can have a little treat later on
24 Jun 2013, 12:38
Hi Mrs Bod,

Nice to see you back in the fold again, sorry you are struggling but is sounds like you know what you have to do so, good luck and KEEP POSTING!

Ballerina x :heart:
24 Jun 2013, 12:49
Welcome back MrsBod, and best wishes for your weight loss ready for your wedding! :D

Did you ever try out those wraps? I'm going to have to start nagging people soon to put up their reviews of the product or the chap who sent them out is likely to get narky with me ;)
24 Jun 2013, 12:58
Welcome back and good luck. Keep posting so we know you're here!
24 Jun 2013, 12:59
Hi Moogie

I actually haven;t done the wraps yet, I feel terrible for not testing it yet, but I have insisted that H2B helps me with the first one this week, and see what happens then, be good to wobble less for the hen party and pre-wedding photo shoot next week!
10 posts Page 1 of 1