The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Ha ha bet that made you look. Well end of a fast day and i tried sushi well holy moly it was vile. I forced some down but sweet lord it was gross so stuck now with calories left over and starving i can hear a small bag of cheese puffs screaming my name. Not happy at all. Suppose you have to try new things though!
Any spare sushi send it down this way please :smile:
Love sushi but I suppose it is an acquired taste. ;)
I have acquired the taste for many new things, sushi being one of ' em!
The fish was nice it was the rice i know that's the sushi bit. Not having crisps just going to have a magic tea bag and slip some zzz. Night all!
I hear you. I love sushi, but it can be vile if they overdo the vinegar or the sugar. Some restaurants I've had to stick to picking the fish off and leaving the rice.

Sorry you were left hungry. :frown:
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics

Who is online