The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Result in H&B today :)
27 Jun 2013, 21:40
Buy 1 = 2nd half price - got 18 packs for zero noodles for under £27 instead of nearly £42 (including postage to France)

Happy day :)
Re: Result in H&B today :)
27 Jun 2013, 21:45
How did you go with your horse AnnieD the other day
27 Jun 2013, 22:19
Ahhhh bless, thank you for caring :heart:

He was a babe :)

Did a rodeo around the school when he first had the saddle on & then stood stock-still when I got on (phew)

Unfortunately I then went away on business for a week so I haven't seen him since :cry:
He's had his first set of shoes put on in the meantime (his hooves aren't great) so if I haven't put on more than 1kg this week then I'll be giving him another little go this weekend.

Will post some photos when I've got access to a pc where I can resize them (don't know how to do it on ipad)
27 Jun 2013, 22:44
Thanks how wonderful for you. He is a beauty :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1