The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Everything began wednesday. I began my fast day as usual but had to stop for a 16:8 instead. Why ? I was in pain, so much in fact that I couldn't move and as I couldn't dring coffee, tea, alcohool, couldn't smoke or eat spicy things, I couldn't cope with a full fast day as well.

Today should have been another fast day but I couldn't as well. Why ? As the other pain is now under control, I feel another pain in from my waist to my feet. I can't find someway to feel good, can't stay in bed, can't stay up or even sit. I still can't drink coffee, tea, can't seem to find a painkiller which could help me and I am not looking forward for tonignt because it will be a nightmare, like last nigt.

So.... Crossing fingers hoping that monday morning will be a good day to fast again because, I must admit, I miss it.

When I am sick or in pain I don't eat much so it won't be bad, I just don't eat "proper food" but things like pasta or whatever.
Hi manderlay don't worry to much coz as you already know that's the joy of this woe, wait and give it a good go on monday :clover: Sue
It seems to be some circulatory problems which cause the pain. I don't know if it's because of the diet, just that it came suddenly last night. I took some aspirin and hope it will make me feel better because I can't go to my GP for some reasons and I don't see what else I could take or do
3 posts Page 1 of 1