The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
No change on the waste line...
30 Jun 2013, 20:10
Down to 14 stone dead.

Still an atrocious waist line(measurement).

I guess it'll depart in it's own time.

I suppose the bits at the side go first??

(Feel very fat today....fasting and fat)

fourteen it is though. :like:
Hi David my WAIST line hasn't gone down as much a I'd expected it to considering the amount I've lost so not sure if I'm measuring correctly I do below button as supposed to so must be a tension thing coz I can tell from my clothes and waist bag I wear for my walks that inches have been removed, I suppose some would say its my walking 3times per week that has bulked and toned up a little!!! Don't really care coz at the end of the day it always shows on trousers/skirt waistbands :clover: Sue
Sue.Q wrote: Hi David my WAIST line hasn't gone down as much a I'd expected it to considering the amount I've lost so not sure if I'm measuring correctly I do below button as supposed to so must be a tension thing coz I can tell from my clothes and waist bag I wear for my walks that inches have been removed, I suppose some would say its my walking 3times per week that has bulked and toned up a little!!! Don't really care coz at the end of the day it always shows on trousers/skirt waistbands :clover: Sue

:cool:

Wondering if I should extend it into tomorrow a bit...probably because it's my last for a while.

Wish the treadmill was running but discovered today Reebok have prob sent me the wrong motor.

Nice one guys.
David F wrote: ...

Still an atrocious waste line(measurement).

I guess it'll depart in it's own time.

I suppose the bits at the side go first??

It seems that the waist is the first to arrive (years ago, of course) but we generally don't notice at the time; and then the last to go.

I'm thinking the front goes first, sides last. A misshaped muffin? (Now that I finally understand that analogy from another post.) Curious how being a pear vs apple affects it.
4 posts Page 1 of 1