The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Totally fell off the wagon
01 Jul 2013, 15:19
Hey all my lovely people. Not been on here for a while. Started the 5:2 a while ago & was doing really well but had appointment with my shrink :bugeyes: who wanted to try some new tablets & advised I needed some blood tests & ecg etc so basically I forgot to do the 5:2 for a week or so.
The good news is the tablets seem to be making me feel better but the bad news is I can expect to put on anything up to 2 stone on them :shock: so I need to do this even more than before. I intend to start again next Monday so once again wish me luck & I will be sticking to it this time.
Hope you all well x
Jaine
Re: Totally fell off the wagon
01 Jul 2013, 15:22
Welcome back Jaine - glad to hear you've had some success with your tablets :) We're all here to support you on your fresh start with 5:2! Here's hoping for better health in all respects, metal & physical xx
01 Jul 2013, 15:23
Good luck! Here's hoping you don't put on the weight from the tablets.

(Love your avatar!)
01 Jul 2013, 15:24
Hi Jaine

Yes I remember your posts! Welcome back! Hope the new tablets continue to work. At least the 5:2 should help limit the damage even if it becomes harder to actually lose weight - I'm sure getting your mind feeling more peaceful will help with staying with the diet.

We'll be here to help you along anyway :)
01 Jul 2013, 15:30
Good luck, sure that you will do great!
01 Jul 2013, 15:32
Good luck, I'm in the same boat, tablets that make you put on weight. But I seem to be coping with it and still losing weight. It is possible to control it.
01 Jul 2013, 15:45
Hi and welcome back. Glad to hear the tablets are working. If the weight loss is a struggle due to medication keep going you will succeed , may take a little longer but on the good side it means more time on this great forum :)

Good luck
7 posts Page 1 of 1