The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

15 posts Page 1 of 1
I use this app and save the images on pinterest (though you could save them on your PC). It shows me what the weight loss looks like, even though I am still not seeing any difference in the mirror myself.
I can see the starting image and compare it with the present weight and can see a difference. Its reassuring. I have also put in my goal weight and think I look skinny at that weight, so I may stop dieting a bit sooner than I expected, I will see how I go.

http://www.modelmydiet.com/

Have a go its fun.
:like: Thank-you Julie that was fun and a little spooky :clover: Sue
Couldn't resist having a look. Was a bit disappointed as all the weight on the model was around the middle and mine is not. In fact I'm all thigh and bum! But was fun and nice to see anyway. Thanks
Fantastic fun for a sunny Saturday!
It really did match what I looked like 2 stones ago, so lets hope I look as good as the prediction for my goal weight. Can't wait to see, and this will be a great motivator, thankyou.
Thanks for that link! I changed my skin tone, hair etc and the effect was spooky. :shock:
That is amazing! Thanks Juilathome. I clicked the more options and became the model! Now I know what I am aiming for, yippee!
What fun. Thanks for that Julie :)
carieoates - there is an option for apple pear or hourglass shaped. You would probably need to choose pear shaped.
Thanks for that, Fun and helpful :)
How do you change the hair colour/clothing etc? I can't see any options other than to enter body shape, height, current/target weight.
Think it will have more of an impact on me if I can get it to look more like me.

Thanks
Under the basic info it has an 'other options' tab, click on it and it opens up images you can click on.
On mine I seem to have dreadlocks, but it doesn't offer the option of long straight blonde hair. So my virtual me is a hippy. LOL.
I love it, thanks for sharing. Though I do have a way to go, I'm an apple and it is such an unforgiving shape. :)
Really fun! I put in my starting weight and my current weight to see the change. Very rewarding.
15 posts Page 1 of 1