The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting and working nights.....
07 Jul 2013, 18:42
A couple of factors.

For the first time today I didn't get in and fall straight asleep. (I finishes at 7 this morning/12 hours)

The is is the first time in seven years of working nights.

I was ravenous when I came in (I do physical work) and had to have small amount of protein this morning.

Been on coupa soups since and food hasn't really worried me.

I did sleep from 9.30 is to 3 and felt OK when i woke (despite completely rubbish shift....looking for a new job).

WELL within 600 cals and food hasn't worried me.
Well done on sticking with it! :)
I find myself with more energy but also better quality of sleep. Attribute it to to the body working like the well oiled machine it should be!
Betsysgr8 wrote: Well done on sticking with it! :)

GoLinda wrote: I find myself with more energy but also better quality of sleep. Attribute it to to the body working like the well oiled machine it should be!

It maybe.

I'm sure I've felt better this break after finishing nights, in an odd sort of way. I often VERY drowsy in the afternoon (I did yesterday but not today).

I ve carried on in the garden today despite the heat on cupa soups and water. I haven t counted but I suspect my calories have been 400 ish so far (6.30 pm) and I'm not especially hungry at the moment.

Its most odd.

I get the feeling I ve spent a great deal of energy in the past digesting food i just don't need.

Crept under 14 stone this morning. Started at 14.6. :like: :like: :like: :like:
5 posts Page 1 of 1