The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

15 posts Page 1 of 1
YES i'm in 2 clubs Today!!!
12 Jul 2013, 12:05
Yippee yes just entered 2 elite clubs #1 Today I mark up 2stone lost!!!
Also#2 yes I've just seen the number 16 for the first time in many years, only just scrapped in to both but I'm so pleased + with last weeks post of bmi dropping a group I couldn't be happier , I've just had 2 day struggle for the first time in 13 weeks with this WOL so now have new motivation for this week ahead :heart:
Many thanks for all the support from all you lovely members :clover: Sue
Re: YES i'm in 2 clubs Today!!!
12 Jul 2013, 12:06
YAY! Well done Sue.Q and congratulations. May it continue to your next goals and your motivation stay high. :victory:
12 Jul 2013, 12:29
Fantastic! Well done @Sue.Q :like: :star: :)
12 Jul 2013, 12:46
Congratulations on your fantastic progress Sue! :like: Keep up the good work! :heart:
12 Jul 2013, 12:51
Well done! It doesn't matter how closely you scraped in, you're in and that's all that matters. That door is now firmly closed behind you!
12 Jul 2013, 13:10
onwards and downwards.... congratulations!
12 Jul 2013, 14:14
Amazing well done Sue xxx
12 Jul 2013, 15:34
Well done Sue!

I look forward to hearing about your next milestone. It's very motivating.

best wishes, kl
12 Jul 2013, 15:46
That's brilliant! :star:
Very well done, there's no going back now. Yay! :victory: :clap:
12 Jul 2013, 19:26
Well Done!!!
12 Jul 2013, 19:30
Congratulations! :victory:
12 Jul 2013, 21:00
Congratulations ~ they say good things come in 3s :)
12 Jul 2013, 21:31
Thank you all very much for your good wishes, and yes onwards + downwards definitely, and looking towards the next mini goal, must think of a treat for myself for today shopping I think coz everything is hanging now but don't want to spend too much just yet :like:
Good Luck to you all Sue :clover:
12 Jul 2013, 22:38
:star: :star: Congratulations, Sue Q! You certainly deserve your 'club' memberships! What a significant couple of milestones for you this week. I have also noticed that you are an active contributor to this forum, making very helpful and supportive comments, so well done for that too! :star: :star:
15 posts Page 1 of 1