The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Summer Beach Day
14 Jul 2013, 00:27
I had a wonderful day today with my 9 year old grandson. The two of us hit McDonalds'( my first time since starting 5:2). Then on to the beach. Today was overcast and only 71 degrees but the ocean temp was 69. My perfect beach day. No hot sun and the water was warm which is quite unusual around these parts of Massachusetts. And I found a free parking spot. The two of us swam together all afternoon. It was great! ........My bathing suit's too big!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Re: Summer Beach Day
14 Jul 2013, 02:18
sounds like a great day out :like: yay for having to big swimmers :cool: its middle of winter here and I can only dream of summer beach day ATM :frown:
14 Jul 2013, 04:34
Hi Clairemarie...I bought a suit over a year ago and am finally in it. Not to keen with the bat wings and shaky thighs but I'm trying to come to terms with those things. I have grandchildren about the same age as well and love it when we go swimming...alas, no ocean here.

By the way, you are doing awesome on your weight loss, congrats!
14 Jul 2013, 05:09
Sounds like a great day, clairemarie. I've avoided the beach this weekend since a passing typhoon made the water quite rough even though the weather is nice. I got lots of swimming in last w/e on a camping trip to a nearby island.
5 posts Page 1 of 1