The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
5:2 reached Greece
15 Jul 2013, 18:25
I saw the book translated in Greek today at the airport's book store. I can't say that it would draw my attention had I not known what it's all about but perhaps that's just me.

It is not called the "Fast Diet" (because fasting here is related to religion or being unwell) but the "Two Days Diet" and there is a small promotional text which is rather unconvincing. It sounds "too good to be true", to be honest.

I'm very curious to see if I hear about it from someone I know...
Re: 5:2 reached Greece
15 Jul 2013, 18:28
15 Jul 2013, 18:30
Well it doesn't do it for me (but then I can't read Greek :oops: :grin: )
15 Jul 2013, 18:32
He he
15 Jul 2013, 19:06
But aren't you in graphic design, TML - what would you have done?? Book cover design does vary a lot - especially from country to country, so what would hit the spot for the Greeks?
15 Jul 2013, 19:09
I could only read 'best seller' 'mimi' and '5:2' lol
15 Jul 2013, 19:34
Silverdarling, it's not the design that has me reluctant it's the description.

Betsy, well done, you're THIS close to getting your first degree in Greek Language. ;-)
15 Jul 2013, 19:51
Well it's all greek to me too :wink:
15 Jul 2013, 19:58
Have I ever told you the Greek expression for "it's all Greek to me"?
15 Jul 2013, 20:05
It's all gobbildigook to me, as I only visit Greece once per year know just a few phrases!!! Kalinihta TML sleep well dreaming of Dr sexy bum :clover: :heart: Sue
15 Jul 2013, 20:13
Kalinihta, Sue! :-)
11 posts Page 1 of 1