The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
My husband and I have been members of this forum, and following the 5:2 WOE, since the end of January. I went on line a day or two ago, to make a donation, and was surprised to see that so few people had donated. :shock:

I absolutely understand that for many people times are hard and spare cash is not easy to come by but surely everyone following this WOE must have saved some money on their grocery bills which they could spare - however small an amount? :?:

It couldn't be easier - only takes a little while and a few pounds can make a huge difference to someone's life! Just click on Moogie's lovely logo on the left of the screen and follow the instructions. It's not difficult! :like:

Please forgive me if this feels as if I am pressurising you to donate - that is not my intention. Making a donation is the kind of thing which can seem like a good idea but it then gets pushed to the back of your mind and then forgotten completely! So please look on this as a gentle reminder! :smile:
I've donated once so far but I hope to donate a little bit every month or two; not so painful then! :)
What a brilliant idea, Loulou! I might do the same!
I don't live in the UK but my family is helping certain people whom we know are in distress, as often as possible.
Well done to those of you who are already using the savings you make on food to help others. Here is a :star: for you!

Any more out there?
5 posts Page 1 of 1