The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Actiderm wraps review
17 Jul 2013, 21:03
Hi, please find attached to this some pics of the wrap procedure in progress.

Before I started the wrap I drew some lines on my stomoch and waist to make sure I would be measuring accurately in the same places before and after.
Measurements before were:

smallest part of my waist: 34.5 inches
around the bellybutton: 41.5 inches
widest part of hips: 43.25 inches

The gel itself smells quite nice and easy to apply, this was smoothed all over my stomach and waist area and massaged in until almost absorbed The bandages were then applied quite tightly, these were then covered in cling film - I then went on the excercise bike for half an hour in front of the tv.

This did not feel very uncomfortable really, just like a tight spanx or girdle I suppose.
When I upwrapped my skin was very soft indeed and measurement were taken again at the exact same places, sorry if the photo is a bit unclear in the after photo, I used a marker pen which wasnt very waterproof so the lines faded a bit!

Measurements after were:

smallest part of my waist: 34.25 inches
around the bellybutton: 40 inches
widest part of hips: 43.5 inches

Results, inches lost:

smallest part of my waist: 0.25 inch
around the bellybutton: 1.5 inches
widest part of hips: 0.5 inch increase!?

I drank lots of water for days after doing this as suggested (which I do anyway) but by the following week my measurements had gone back to as they were before.
Hope this info is useful for anyone thinking of giving it a try, I am sure result would vary from person to person. xx

*Update* I am having a problem uploading the jpeg pics I have to go with this but they will hopeufully be following v soon! x
Re: Actiderm wraps review
18 Jul 2013, 08:58
Hi Cakegroupy,

I am also doing the Actiderm trial so I'm really interested in how you are doing. I shall be posting my findings soon, good luck,

Ballerina x :heart:
Re: Actiderm wraps review
18 Jul 2013, 10:09
I wonder if you kept the area warm enough throughout? The heat is necessary to get the product into the pores and they do suggest wrapping up warm to help the process. Still 1.5 inches loss around the bellybutton is a good result, not sure why your hips might have increased though, very odd indeed! Did you take the wraps off after just 30 mins? I think the recommended time is 45-60, may be worth trying again and seeing how that goes.
3 posts Page 1 of 1