The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Post fast day food suggestions
19 Jul 2013, 11:56
I posted the other day , that both of my previous first 2 fast days, I was stricken with nasty loose bowels the day after the fast. Well yesterday was my fast #3, went well, having a pretty easy time with it, but today Im hoping to avoid the nasty bathroom activity.

What are some good suggestions to eat today, as I break the fast from yesterday?

Im thinking maybe oatmeal for breakfast?

Any ideas to avoid the tummy troubles, greatly appreciated.

Diane
I would always say listen to your body and have what you really fancy. Just have a small breakfast to let your system get used to food and digesting again.
dianehelen wrote: I posted the other day , that both of my previous first 2 fast days, I was stricken with nasty loose bowels the day after the fast. Well yesterday was my fast #3, went well, having a pretty easy time with it, but today Im hoping to avoid the nasty bathroom activity.

What are some good suggestions to eat today, as I break the fast from yesterday?

Im thinking maybe oatmeal for breakfast?

Any ideas to avoid the tummy troubles, greatly appreciated.

Diane

Whatever you normally eat, assuming you normally eat a reasonably healthy diet.
3 posts Page 1 of 1