The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Urgh - I feel poisoned.....
27 Dec 2013, 08:58
My body feels 'orrible! All those irrestistible carbs from the past couple of days. I'm on a fasting "cleanse" today..... :like:
Re: Urgh - I feel poisoned.....
27 Dec 2013, 09:02
I'm joining you Domane.
27 Dec 2013, 09:10
I know exactly how you feel! i was wondering if I had a stomach bug! I am joining you too x
27 Dec 2013, 10:04
We're just not used to it any more, are ladies? Lightweights, we are, in more ways than one.
27 Dec 2013, 10:45
I was doing very well, not overindulging and eating only one meal, a big one , a day. Last night was the fuddle at the pub lock-in and I just could not stop eating. It was wonderful but today I feel bloated, sluggish and stuffed fit to burst. The strange thing is that I still maintained my 16/8 routine, no longer deliberately but because that is how I do things naturally these days, even my monumental blow out last night was well within my window. Not worried about any gain as I know it will only be temporary. Today will be VERY light.

Ballerina x :heart:
27 Dec 2013, 11:05
Domane wrote: My body feels 'orrible! All those irrestistible carbs from the past couple of days. I'm on a fasting "cleanse" today..... :like:

And
carieoates wrote: I'm joining you Domane.

And Well everyone in fact I'm in and as I've already stated somewhere else I've had all those feelings for over 2weeks now and I don't Rudy well like feeling like this :heart: Sue
27 Dec 2013, 12:02
Not really feeling poisoned per say but craving lots of fruits and vegs like clementines and chicory for example. Don't want to go near a heavy meal for the next few days and the smell of alcohol gives me headaches.

So today is a fast with soup and nuts, no eggnog or mulled wine :razz: :grin:
27 Dec 2013, 12:18
Same here, banging head and bloated tum today but no wonder and serves me right after yesterday's pasta, garlic bread, bread and butter pudding, chocs.....need I say more? :frown:
Off to an aqua class soon hoping that will clear my sinuses and give me a bit of energy!
27 Dec 2013, 12:53
Same here although I fasted yesterday and ate only salad. However I still dont feel right, so it's a back to back fast today. Cauliflower soup later.....
27 Dec 2013, 12:56
Not too bad here, but I've been like Ballerina, only having one meal a day where possible. I am also like Manderley in that I am craving salad, vegetables and fruit, yet I still have a big meal to go to tonight. Tomorrow is a proper fast though. I am looking forward to that.
27 Dec 2013, 13:27
rawkaren wrote: Same here although I fasted yesterday and ate only salad. However I still dont feel right, so it's a back to back fast today. Cauliflower soup later.....

Me love cauliflower soup... Will made wome with just broth and cauli in it :razz:
27 Dec 2013, 13:45
I admire all of you, I intended to fast today but no joy. Aiming for a good one on Monday as feeling like crap!
27 Dec 2013, 13:56
:shock: Mine is looking a little dodgy at the moment@Jejum
Have just pinched a mince pie all be it little :shock: Why coz I'm not much for them anyway!!!
Nevermind will behave myself now and if it goes up to 1000
I think that's an OK day for me, will do similar on Sunday and a true fast on Monday.
27 Dec 2013, 18:01
Ha! It's working.... I'm already 2lbs down on my wake-up weight this morning! :)
27 Dec 2013, 18:06
Manderley wrote:
rawkaren wrote: Same here although I fasted yesterday and ate only salad. However I still dont feel right, so it's a back to back fast today. Cauliflower soup later.....

Me love cauliflower soup... Will made wome with just broth and cauli in it :razz:

It's a bust. Good all day but fancied some cold turkey. :shock: Ah well I fasted yesterday so that's alright then.
15 posts Page 1 of 1