The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
By accident yesterday i noticed after using mouthwash that I really had no appetite. When i did eat the usual cottage cheese portion i have at lunch, I really didnt feel like it. As its only 3 days of fasting a week I wonder if its a good strategy (use mouthwash early in day or maybe lunch ) when you feel peckish

Strange?

Bad?
I have heard people saying that brushing your teeth helps. By coincidence yesterday, I was chatting with @madcatlady and I was telling her I was on the chewing gum to stop me eating. NB I wasn't eating it I was chewing it.
Sometimes I get conscious of the fact that I may have a bit of mouth odour due to Ketosis and just plain old empty stomach syndrome.
Anyhow, I went out, filled up with diesel, went through the car wash as well so that helped.
Now that the nicer weather is peeking around the corner it'll be easier to destruct ourselves, over here in Old Blighty.
Hope we distract not destruct ourselves Carie! :lol: tho i often feel like destructing on fast days tho! And when i remember i am bell shaped! :lol:
Brushing teeth deffo stops me wanting to eat as does mouthwash..but don't overdo the mouthwash as some brands make your teeth go yellow after regular use! X
CandiceMarie wrote: Hope we distract not destruct ourselves Carie! :lol: tho i often feel like destructing on fast days tho! And when i remember i am bell shaped! :lol:
Brushing teeth deffo stops me wanting to eat as does mouthwash..but don't overdo the mouthwash as some brands make your teeth go yellow after regular use! X

Ha ha :grin:
carieoates wrote: Anyhow, I went out, filled up with diesel, went through the car wash as well so that helped.

I have to say that as weight loss strategies go these would not be my choice, I don't fancy drinking diesel and my hair would be a disaster if I went through the car wash, but, hey, each to her own. :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
Would only do it once on a fast day. the mouthwash that is. and for me thats 3 days max a week.

Am aware of the overdoing it. They say actually you should stop using the wash for a bit after a few weeks of use or maybe 4, dont remember.

My dentist says its a waste of money (mouthwash) for dental hygiene that is. Guess he prefers the $350 fee for a regular clean
Ballerina wrote:
carieoates wrote: Anyhow, I went out, filled up with diesel, went through the car wash as well so that helped.

I have to say that as weight loss strategies go these would not be my choice, I don't fancy drinking diesel and my hair would be a disaster if I went through the car wash, but, hey, each to her own. :shock: :lol:

And, FWIW, a liter of diesel contains 8.7 million calories!!

:shock:
ADFnFuel wrote:
Ballerina wrote:

And, FWIW, a liter of diesel contains 8.7 million calories!!

:shock:

Now, why am I not surprised that a man with a name like yours would know that? :lol: :?: :razz:

Hardly healthy @DanielBox.

I don't suppose you are connected with the sale of these monsters in any way.
I agree with@Bracken I suspect these are either a bit dodgy or ineffective
Post deleted thanks @Bracken
You can tag any moderator in future as well if you want a quick response
11 posts Page 1 of 1