The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
I vary my fast days a bit more now with an Emily Hanson 5:2 smoothie for breakfast. I usually miss out lunch then choose a Lucy Lonsdale recipe for my evening meal- I am the only one in my house doing the diet- I'm not doing badly ( I lost three pounds last week.) My sister commented at the weekend that I look much healthier these days.
Welcome to the club!
Can't be easy if youre the only one in yr house doing it!
Well done on the weight loss and on looking healthier!
It must mean you're getting it right! X :like: just don't overdo the smoothies as they can be very high in sugar..tho of course much better than a doughnut or something! X
What is the recipe for your 5:2 smoothie? I know they are the way to pack in calories if trying to put on weight which is meant to be harder than losing :(
I'd also be interested - I've tried one with plain yoghurt, egg whites, chia and berries, and it's really yummy and surprisingly sustaining on a fast day. However, I do miss the sensation of chewing...somehow it feels more like a proper meal when different textures and a bit of munching is involved.
One here under my posting for less than 400 calories. Sugar free and low to medium carb post114142.html?hilit=green%20smoothie#p114142
5 posts Page 1 of 1