The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Don't mind me I'm just struggling a little with sugar brain. Today, I am even tempted to eat the sugar plums from the imaginary cloud above my head. I went out and bought some more candy for the kid's advent box since there was a sale at the drugstore. It was chocolate favorites...mini Reese's and Rolos. I know I can have one tomorrow if I still want it and I'm not even hungry.

I stopped and grabbed a big Dt Mt Dew at the convenience store to fill myself up and have something of a treat for a distraction so I would be less likely to think of those dumb chocolates. I put them in the closet with the stocking stuffers and other junk so they'd be out of sight, out of mind. But, then on the way out I looked into the pantry and saw the ingredients I bought yesterday for the Christmas fudge. OMG, tis the season for sugar.
I discovered the other day that fudge is irresistible. It was a sort if half-fast day, but still...
When I think of sugar plums, I think of the dancing hippos in tutus in Fantasia!! Does that help reduce the sugar craving at all?! :lol:
Started reading this and then had to run off and eat one of Nonna's rumballs.
4 posts Page 1 of 1