The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone had any words of advice, experience or inspiration!

I'm on my fifth week of fasting Mondays and Thursdays, have lost six pounds which I'm very happy about! :victory: As to be expected, weight loss is now slowing, none this week but still have movement on the measurements...but only on my top half! I'm now fairly flat chested (although three years of breast feeding haven't helped that, I can't just blame 5:2!) and a size 10/12 on top. I've lost nothing at all off my hips and thighs which remain size 14.

I've been stepping up the exercise, two to three times a week to aerobics focusing on bottom and thighs, hoping to see some decrease soon. And I walk a lot.

I'm guessing that the fat here will start burning soon as I'll run out on top, does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks for reading!! :heart:
Just a thought
Is it possible that you are replacing fat with muscle on your thighs ?
I didn't notice any change in my waist hips or thigh measurements for quite a few months, then suddenly realised my trousers were falling down lol
Hmmm I think that's an optimistic view (as they look as, ahem, flabby, as usual!) but I like it, thank you! :grin:
I think a lot of us have places that love to store extra fat. For me it's my stomach (which is the least healthy place DOH). I always put on weight there first, and lose there last. You're doing all the right things, so just keep believing and it'll happen :D
4 posts Page 1 of 1