The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Well done....
14 Oct 2013, 09:13
Hi there.....

I started 5:2 back in February and unfortunately only gave it til April. Though I am now back and back to stay. Lost 2.5lbs in 3 weeks, starting week 4 today and doing it for weight loss but also now for my memory as suddenly my brain function/memory isn't what it used to be. Forgetting things to do etc, so thought 5:2 will be a great way to get my 40 year old body back into action.

I just have to say that the several ladies on this site look absolutely amazing..... back in February I remember taking loads of brilliant advice from Moogie, Carorees, Suchard and many others. Looking at them now can certainly see that 5:2 is soooo working for them. Loving the pics in profile - the before and after. Well done ladies.

Looking forward to catching up on past and current posts.

Natalie x
Re: Well done....
14 Oct 2013, 09:29
Welcome back Natalie :) We all need a break sometimes and more than a few folks here have fallen off the wagon but come back with determination. Sounds like you're doing well so far my dear, just shout if you need a bit of support or anything :)
Re: Well done....
14 Oct 2013, 11:49
Hi Elli and welcome back. I hope 5:2 does what you'd like it to do for you... one things for certain, IMO, it can't do you any harm! And this is a great place to come for support, tips, advice and general chit chat, but you know that already 'cos that's why you've come back :like: I was absent from the forum myself for 3 months, due to various reasons - I didn't quite fall off the wagon - I managed to maintain my weight and that was all due to the eating behaviour that I'd learnt thanks to 5:2. I'm now back again and hope to give myself a bit more of a push to shed the last stone, but 5:2 is certainly with me for life (whether I'm still trying to shed weight, maintaining or away from the forum) - for me that's the way it's got to be and this WOL is one that I can just accommodate into my lifestyle. So let's welcome each other back to this fab forum - I look forward to seeing you once again on various posts/threads. :smile:
3 posts Page 1 of 1