The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hahahaha had a really hard day at work, my fridge is full of protein but I'm going to send hubby out to get me some real food, a nice Chinese! Oh well made me feel like poo anyway. Might just do a combination of when I feel like it as it did make a difference and got me in to the 10 stones but I was almost in the 10 stone after a over night 6lb drop which was just weird but it has stayed off :smile:
Was that dukan attack?
Congrats on the six pounds sure do wish it was me. Maybe your body is not so sensitive to carbs. I happen to carry all the weight in the middle and if I eat bread, pasta, rice etc I start to blossom right before your very eyes. When I started 5 2 I did two 36hr fasts and all the white stuff. It has helped a lot. I don't mind the fruit and got veg carbs though. Anyway I think if you go low carb you have to eliminate it for a longer period to get the results.
Hi Moogie, no it was just a low carb, meat salad ect, worst 3 days of my life hahahaha much prefer the normale 5:2 with some adjustments to suit my life style. My brain hasn't been able to function well and I thought if I just carried on it would settle down but after a hard days work with spacey brain it was time to call in the rescue take away Chinese, even if it does give me really bad water retention and will be 9lbs plus over night I don't care as I know it just all sorts it self out in the end if you just sick with it :smile:
4 posts Page 1 of 1