The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Well this is a first!
05 Sep 2013, 18:55
Second fast of the week today. Can't believe that I could not eat my dinner tonight! That's a first.
Re: Well this is a first!
05 Sep 2013, 19:42
Apparently your appetite is supposed to reduce as you move on with this WOL :geek: its also my second fast of the week and to be truthful I could have probably eaten your dinner as well as my own. Lol
But I'm determined not to nibble, well done your stomach must be shrinking :heart: wish mine was. Sue
05 Sep 2013, 19:48
I noticed within a very short time frame I couldn't eat as much, and this has remained ! I also eat alot slower (was a quick eater)

I wasn't expecting to feel fuller so much quicker ! and boy could I eat HUGE portions before, now they are much smaller and I don't feel deprived :like:
05 Sep 2013, 20:31
I scoffed a load of bread at lunchtime (I made it myself, it was delish, honest gov, I just couldn't not!!), but as husband is away tonight I didn't bother to cook proper dinner. Just shoved some leeks in a pan with some leftovers lurking, it was lovely but not very much. So I think I'm learning to listen to what I need rather than want, at least some of the time (not lunchtime today, clearly).
07 Sep 2013, 20:13
Well done x my first 36 hour fast was just like that..
Sadly was a one off,subsequent ones been difficult,but living in hopes it will get easier
Did a 16:8 today and going to bed soon
Could eat a horse between two bread vans,so am hoping to go to sleep and forget all about it! :wink:
5 posts Page 1 of 1