The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
God, I have become obsessed with food!!!!
For lunch I had two small soy hamburgers (which I was horrified to see summed up to almost 400 cals!) this afternoon I had a piece of toast with a cheese slice (Kraft light ) and pickle and tonight i am having meat with roasted pumpkin and chicory (leafy vegetables you cook in a pan with garlic and olive oil).... Ok, I'd probably rather have pizza, but I have decided to be really good 4 days a week (including my fast days) which leaves me with 3 days, 2 of which I can be "sort of good" and on one day I can be BAD :lol:
Considering I used to beb BAD every day.... this has got to work and it is working.
Lunch was bacon, egg and beans.
Dinner will be homemade pizza. The pizza sauce is bubbling away right now and the dough will be in the bread maker in a jiffy.

I may go low carb and have the cauliflower pizza base. But that requires more work than I am feeling up to at the moment. In fact I feel more like a nap than cooking.
Homemade lasagna I prepared yesterday with nice crispy salad.
No idea of cals but it's loaded with "stealth" veg.
Hi HD my plan was to fast again after fasting y'day
But it hasnt happened...but it's a low cal day so i' m not too disappointed in myself
Tonight i am having buttery scrambled eggs..at last it's finally getting thru to me that its protein and fat that fills me..all the carbs does is make me want more..
Cal count for today will be 1000 not 500 as hoped but hey its still a low cal day! :grin: x
Practically anything I can get my hands on. Nothing is filling me :shock:
And wine
and chocolate (good stuff)
and crisps of indeterminate flavour; supposedly cheddar and carmelised onion, don't think so
and lots of water as the wine can do terrible things to me.
Oh to be back 4:3 ing.
No breakfast then 2course Indian business lunch (yum yum) :lol: no rice and only 1/4 of a Nan this evening we are having Lemon sole and salad. I do have a cream meringue in the fridge which I have no doubt will be scoffed this evening. Tomorrow is a repair day. :grin:
After my fast day yesterday, it was nearly 2.00pm today until I felt hungry! I then had three sesame crispbread with cheddar and cucumber. Tonight I have made cornish pasties - yum. I'm going to have one of those with mashed carrots and swede and brocolli :-) In London this weekend so everything is going to go pearshaped probably including my bum :confused: but hey its only one weekend and its my birthday :-)
No breakfast
Salmon with mayo
Quorn, baked beans, Low calorie noodles (I am stuffed!)
And a glass of wine later (maybe 2!)
I don't usually eat breakfast but a hot cross bun found its way into my mouth today - horrific number of carbs though. Lunch was avocado, cheese and houmous; my favourite lunch at the moment. Dinner was an omelette with courgette, onion and cheese, a large salad and Rose Elliott's low carb crumble (I ate 2 portions though and now feel sick).
I discovered this wonderful low cal recipe, grab some chicken breasts, cut into strips, cook in a wok with a spoonful of olive oil, gralic and half a cup of balsamic vinegar and some sweet and sour sauce if you have it. V nice.
10 posts Page 1 of 1