The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
What's best?
01 Oct 2013, 05:25
Hey all,

So after some advice from Sue last week about how to fit calorific meals out into this WOE, I am going to try this once a week or so.

For example, today I am eating normally, then tomorrow I have a dinner out with the girls at a That restaurant, then on Thursday I will fast. So obviously at the restaurant tomorrow I don't want to be worrying about cals, I am going to fast all day until the dinner and hopefully won't go over my TDEE.
But is it actually better to go over my TDEE so I can squeeze in some fruit and vege during the day? It worries me just eating dinner out which will most likely be a curry with a creamy sauce and rice and going all day with no fruit and vege.

Hope I explained myself OK.
What would you all do?

Lil :heart:
Re: What's best?
01 Oct 2013, 05:29
Just thought I'd add, I do two fasts on top of this. So Monday and Thursday this week.
Lil :heart:
01 Oct 2013, 05:29
Personally, I'd save it and go out and enjoy your red/green curry/pad thai, etc etc. There will be some veggies in the thai, one day without won't kill you! Yum, adore thai!! :grin:
01 Oct 2013, 05:32
Save it up. You will enjoy your meal more. Have a great evening!
4 posts Page 1 of 1