The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Where did that stone go??
27 Aug 2013, 09:02
Yay! I've lost 15lbs (6.9kg), OH has lost 24lbs (11kg), since starting 5:2 8 weeks ago.
We're so happy (but still a long way to go)! He just put on a rugby shirt that he looked awful in before - with horizontal stripes, and it hugged his belly and chest :bugeyes: - and he tried on some jeans that he just couldn't fit into and he had to wear a belt to stop them falling down!!
Re: Where did that stone go??
27 Aug 2013, 09:13
Well done, you are both doing so well.

Didee
27 Aug 2013, 09:18
wonderful weight loss. Well done! x
27 Aug 2013, 09:24
Thank you! We're really quite amazed. Especially since we have not completely given up on the fast food stuff, we have had Burger King and KFC a few times. But I think we are generally being much more mindful of what we eat, and seeing the weight falling off is so motivational.
27 Aug 2013, 10:05
Congratulations to both of you :like:

On the side note, I had a bit of a laugh reading the title of your thread because it made me thought of an old Wham ! song. No I am not ashamed :cool:
27 Aug 2013, 19:42
Congratulations to both of you it is a great feeling. :heart: Well done and onward to the next stage for you and OH. Good Luck :clover: Sue
27 Aug 2013, 20:29
Well done to both of you. Did Stowgate introduce you to this way of life?
27 Aug 2013, 23:02
Thank you everyone! Just so you know, I do read on here most days but don't post very much I'm afraid, not a lot of time.
wildmissus wrote: Well done to both of you. Did Stowgate introduce you to this way of life?

She did indeed! And I'm so glad she did!
10 posts Page 1 of 1