The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Friday, tomorrow is the official weigh in day.
Just over a week of the challenge but we will call it a week.
Many progress scores already with some great results. thanks for posting.

here is where you post 5-2-diet-chat-f6/pre-register-your-interest-now-for-the-2014-xmas-challenge-t13087.html

im putting in pertinent progress comments in post 1 so it will be a long one but a good read. ... Moogie gave me 120000 characters for a post so i can do it. I think with an extra year up our sleeve we are all a bit "wiser" about what IF strategies work
Expecting only 50% to post but that's kewl as some get enthusiastic and then forget or even dont like the concept of weekly posting.

Hoping to get at least 50 members to their goals out of our 104 thus far. We got over 30 reaching their goals last year.
I won't be posting weekly, because my goal was to stop obsessing about the daily weights and therefore to weigh for only one week a month, which is enough to get a meaningful Libra trend.

I am still updating my forum tracker once a week on Monday, but I'm not entering the weights into Libra except for that one week. I was getting too crazy about .2 or .3 lbs.
Thanks JR x
3 posts Page 1 of 1